Can’t find the answer to your question? Live Chat with our Colour Info Desk team by clicking the blue icon below! We are available to chat from 8.30am to 9.00pm AEDT.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes – located on Level 2 outside Door 1 or speak to someone on the Main Info Desk (Level 2) and they will be able to direct you to the First Aid Team.
1. Create a new note by tapping on the blue “+” icon found on the notes page
2. Type in a session title in the subject bar at the top of the note, e.g. “Morning Session”
3. Select the session title
4. Type your note
5. Finally, don’t forget to save your note by clicking the check ✔ icon at the top right-hand corner of the note
1. Purchase the 2017 Session Recordings + Photo Book from any Colour Memories Expo.
2. Purchase individual CDs or DVDs from the session recording counter in the Colour Memories Expo on level 2.
3. Purchase the audio + video downloads of individual sessions from hillsongstore.com
There are a range of ATMs at Habourside and Market City. Please note our Registrations Office and Expo are unable to accept any personal cheques as payment during Colour Conference. Credit Card and EFTPOS facilities are available.
Visit the Main Info Desk on Level 2 and they will be able to help you with your lost property enquiry.
For security reasons we ask that you do not leave bags unattended in the venue. For the same reason, we are also unable to store your luggage on the premises.
A little bit of rain never hurt anyone! Enjoy it! ($2 ponchos will be available at any of our Info Desks located throughout the foyers).
Option 1 – Harbourside Car Park
Address: 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
$20 single-entry, validated car park ticket.
Validate car park ticket at the Main Info Desk at the Theatre (Level 2).
*All Day rate $38 (unvalidated).
Option 2 – ICC Theatre Car Park
Address: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney NSW 2000
4+ hours $49.
Night rate $28 (entry after 5pm).
Expo areas for day 1 of Colour are open from 3pm. For all other days the expo is open from 8:30am each morning and outside of session times.
The closest taxi rank is on Zollner Circuit on the Southern end of Sydney ICC Theatre. For more information please visit any of our Info Desks.