A five-week course where each week, we will explore a different foundational area of our lives. On this journey of discovery, we will explore our spiritual habits, our relational skills, our personal wellbeing, core values and our intentional mission in life.
The course will be hosted by Pastor Allan Brown.
• Spiritual Foundations – Gain a broader view of spirituality and practice some different concepts.
• Wellbeing Foundations – Complete a well-being plan for yourself, covering the big five areas.
• Relational Foundations – Learn your core values and their boundaries alongside upskilling in listening and communicating.
• Missional Foundations – Write your own mission statement that leans into the three mission statements of Hillsong Core
• Value Foundations – Create your own growth action plan based on the last five weeks.
Term 4 Start Date: 11th October 2023
Available at the Hills Campus – In Person or Online
NB: There is an option on this course to explore your natural talents through the lens of the Gallup Strengths and the Gallup Builder Profile tools – there is a small online cost to Gallup to use these tools and information. More information will be provided in the first week of class. (Gallup Top 5 Strengths Test $31 and Builder Profile 10 $31 – it is optional to do these parts of the course)