Caitie Wall is the Creative Pastor at our Hillsong Brisbane Central campus.
This week has been a minute & a month long all the same.. a week where we’ve experienced joy & sorrow, mountaintops & valleys in the same breath…
A week of growing, adapting to a new normal & embracing the stretch.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a few things I’ve learned:
- Find & give more effort to celebrating the WINS. Small, big, ridiculous, otherwise.
- “If You Want To Belong, You Belong” has never been truer. [or more of a choice] #maketheeffort.
- “Hands In” was underrated.
- I’ve never been more grateful for our songwriters in our church & the wider church body. [What we consume through the day is unbelievably important… you might wanna look at changing your tunes].
- You don’t need 3 coffees a day ??♀️[I KNOW… I WAS SURPRISED TOO!!].
- Home offices right next to your spouse have their moments ?.
- Leading yourself & your family in a living room is only awkward if you let it be. #handmethehairbrush.
- Routine & structure are essentials.
- FaceTime is fun. ZOOM watch parties are hilarious. ONLINE PRAYER MEETINGS are a God-send.
- You are more adaptable & have more in you than you think.
(Bonus) 11. The Lord is faithful.
“GOD ’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!” (Lamentations 3:22-24 MSG).
LOVE YOU ALL. Praying for you – those on the frontlines of our medical ‘fields’, those who have lost their job, those who are lonely… praying you see the fingerprints & favour of God in your lives in this season. WITH YOU.