Applying for Postgraduate Study

7. How to apply


There are two intakes each year for undergraduate programs:

Semester 1: January Intake with enrolment in early February

Semester 2: July Intake with enrolment in late July

Applying Online

All domestic and international students can apply online here. 

Closing Dates

Though Hillsong College does not have official closing dates for applications, we highly recommend that international student submit their applications months in advance to properly plan for visas and other fees. 

Be advised that all applications must be submitted before your intakes enrolment date. 

Pastoral Reference and English Proficiency

For  your application, you must submit a Pastoral Character Reference form, in which, a pastor or leader of your church must fill out the form and return it to you so you can send to admissions. You can find the form here.

Please note that you can submit your Pastoral Reference form as well as your results to your English Proficiency Exam seperate from your application to

If you are unsure about anything – or if you need more information to help you with your decision, please contact us. Our team is standing by on live chat, or you can email us at

NEXT: Responding to your HC offer