Applying for Postgraduate Study

3. International Requirements


To study in Australia, there are certain requirements for every international student. Please be sure to research the information applicable to your country in your decision to come to Hillsong College. Here are some things to consider:

Student Visa: 


As an international student, you must obtain a Student Visa to study in Australia. Student Visas are issued by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

To apply for a Student Visa, you will require a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), a document that is issued by the education provider. A CoE is issued to you after you have been accepted and the minimum fee payment has been made. Please note that students cannot submit a Student Visa application more than 90 days prior to the enrolment date given by education provider.

For more information on students visas and how to apply, click here

English Proficiency: 


Please provide us with proof of your English proficiency/language skills (no more than two years old at the time of commencement of studies at Hillsong College) by one of the following methods:

English Test
– IELTS (7.0 on the Academic Test with no individual score below 6.5)

Health Care: 

Overseas Health Care (OSHC) is required as a part of your student visa requirements. Fortunately, Hillsong College partners with NIB to help you with this process.

Please visit for more information.

If you are unsure about anything – or if you need more information to help you with your decision, please contact us. Our team is standing by on live chat, or you can email us at

NEXT: Pathways