How can you #bethechange and respond to global challenges and vulnerable nations in our world?
• Take a stand for human rights through starting or signing a petition that you believe in, and/or write to or visit your local Member of Parliament to discuss the issues you are passionate about.
• Curate your news feed to stay up to date with what’s happening in the world.
• Volunteer at your local Migrant Resource Centre or Refugee Support agency/s. Help to teach English or support families new to the country and your community.
-Voices of the Refugees: Orange County Website
• Call out racism where you see it and promote and celebrate diversity.
• Find ways to consume less. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
• Write a letter to encourage a Christian facing persecution or send a message of hope to Christians in the Middle East through Open Doors here.
• PRAY for awareness of opportunities to #bethechange for refugees and migrants in your community.
• LEARN more about key humanitarian issues or rights abuses around the world. Perhaps start with our NATIONS page.
• ADVOCATE for the rights of refugees and asylum seekers.
• PRAY for the persecuted church and organisations serving this group, including our friends at Open Doors.
• PRAY for nations experiencing conflict, people dealing with displacement, governments of nations, and where human rights are being denied. Pray for peace and justice.
• Check out our Colour Sisterhood Projects.
Take Action and #bethechange
Responding as an
There are so many opportunities to make a difference within your own sphere of influence. From fostering to fundraising, check out these ideas for you to #bethechange!
Responding as a
There’s something powerful when you grab a bunch of girlfriends and put your heads, hearts and hands together for a cause. Here’s a list of examples for your mother’s group, book club, or bootcamp, to get inspired by.
Responding as a
We can do more united together than we can alone.
Collectively we can cover the world in prayer #SisterhoodFightClub and contribute to Sisterhood projects supporting children, sisters and nations throughout the world.
Subscribe to stay in the loop and get inspiring Sisterhood stories delivered to your inbox