Kidsong and Young & Free Conference 2023 Terms & Conditions
For Kids/Youth registrations purchased on or after 28 August 2022
Hillsong Church Australia Ltd atf Hillsong Church Australia (ABN 73 640 782 059) (“Hillsong”) manages Hillsong Conference registrations on Hillsong.com. Your purchasing of a ticket to Hillsong Conference Y&F and/or Kidsong 2023 (“Registration”) is subject to these terms and conditions. If you would like to ask any questions or exercise any rights outlined in these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected]
1. Purchase of Registration: All prices clearly indicate the currency you will be charged and are inclusive of relevant taxes where applicable. You must pay for the Registration at the time of placing your order. Hillsong will issue an invoice to you when your payment has been successfully processed. Payment is by Amex, Visa or MasterCard only. Hillsong is not responsible for any bank fees that may be charged to you by third parties for the purchase of the Registration. Please check your contact details carefully before submitting your order. Hillsong may accept or reject the purchase of a Registration at its discretion, including (without limitation) if the payment method appears fraudulent, or there is an error in the price or description of the Product. If Hillsong rejects your order, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection.
2. Delivery: Upon successfully purchasing the Registration Hillsong via the third-party ticketing system will confirm your purchase of your Registration via email within 24 hours. Should you not receive this confirmation please contact [email protected]
3. Reassigning Registrations: Hillsong Conference Y&F and Kidsong Registrations are unable to be reassigned.
4. Refunding Registrations: Y&F and/or Kidsong registrations purchased prior to 28 August 2022 are available to be refunded until 2 July 2023. If you would like to cancel your Y&F and/or Kidsong registration to Hillsong Conference 2023 and receive a refund for registrations purchased on or after 28 August 2022 please contact Hillsong in writing before 31 March 2022. Adult Registrations for Hillsong Conference purchased from 28 August 2022 inclusive will be subject to an AUD$45.00 administration fee per registration. Registrations that have been subject to a transfer will not be eligible for a refund.
5. Delay, Reschedule or Cancellation of Hillsong Conference: Hillsong reserves the right to change any of the published event details and have the final determination on any matter relating to the event. If Hillsong Conference 2023 is subject to change, Hillsong will endeavour to notify you within a reasonable time of such changes. For delays, rescheduling or cancellation of Hillsong Conference please refer to clause 9 (COVID-19)
6. Recorded Events: All live Hillsong events are recorded. Images of people attending or participating in these activities may be used in our TV ministry, resources, and for other ministry or promotional purposes. By attending Live Events hosted by Hillsong you agree that we may use your image. If you do not or cannot agree to this term, please contact Hillsong.
7. Travel and Accommodation: Hillsong recommends that you confirm your registration with our office prior to booking any flights or accommodation. Hillsong does not accept responsibility for losses incurred for flights or accommodation booked for Hillsong Conference 2023. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of delay, rescheduling or cancellation.
8. Visas: You are responsible for arranging your visa required for entry into Australia. Your visa application can be made at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/. Hillsong’s order confirmation email of a purchased Hillsong Conference ticket may be used as evidence of having registered for Hillsong Conference 2023. Hillsong is unable to provide invitation letters to delegates.
9. COVID-19: If, as a result of a further outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 (‘COVID-19’) or any reasonable health risks, government laws or regulations or other lawful directions associated with the outbreak that result:
(a) In delegates required to comply with government laws pertaining to travel, quarantine, mandatory face coverings and any other regulation or legislation not yet derived, attendees will be responsible for the costs associated with said compliance; and
(b) In Hillsong Conference being delayed in performance of, or prevented from, performing the services associated with Hillsong Conference 2023 or any other portion thereof or any material obligation under this agreement, Hillsong shall inform you within a reasonable timeframe in order that every effort may be made to reschedule Hillsong Conference 2023; and
(c) In Hillsong Conference 2023 being transferred to an online format or delayed for a further year, delegates will be able to request a refund if they do not wish for registration to be transferred to online registration.
You acknowledge and agree that it was and will not be possible for Hillsong Conference to currently plan for, or mitigate all the consequences that the existence and spread of the COVID-19 virus may have or cause, including without limitation, the actions or recommendations by authorities, including but not limited to restrictions of gathering larger than a certain number, lockdown, travel bans and social distancing. You agree that you may be required to adhere to governmental laws and/or guidelines and COVID-19 precautionary protocols in connection with Hillsong Conference 2023. Failure to comply with government laws or regulations and/or Hillsong Conference precautionary protocols may result in the termination of your registration for the remainder of the Conference.
10. Interpretations: Hillsong Conference Y&F and Kidsong will be communicated in English.
11. Code of Conduct: Hillsong has a zero-tolerance for attendees who act in any way deemed to be offensive and/or inappropriate. If Hillsong reasonably believes this code of conduct has not been complied with or if Hillsong reasonably believes you are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol Hillsong reserves the right to deny entry into or be removed from Hillsong Conference. If you are removed from Hillsong Conference due to a breach of this code of conduct you will not be issued a refund.
12. Copyright Infringements: All content provided by Hillsong throughout the duration of the conference is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). If it is found that you or a beneficiary of your Registration has used our content in an unauthorised manner, Hillsong reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property or damages claim.
14. Limitation of Liability:
(a) To the maximum extent permitted by law Hillsong Conference is provided ‘as is’ and Hillsong makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees in relation to this website, the goods and/or services. Hillsong excludes all liability for any loss, liability, damage or expense (whether direct or indirect) which may be suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your access and attendance to Hillsong Conference and any Product you purchase at Hillsong Conference. To the extent Hillsong’s liability cannot lawfully be excluded, our liability will be limited, at its option, to the resupply, repair or replacement of the Registration or the cost of such resupply, repair or replacement.
(b) Hillsong (including its workers) will take every precaution to ensure the good welfare of and protection of all delegates who are registered for Hillsong Conference Y&F and/or Kidsong. To the fullest extent in law, you hereby release and indemnify Hillsong against any and all liability, loss or damage incurred as a result of any accident or misfortune, injury or loss to person or property as a result of attending Hillsong Conference Y&F and/or Kidsong. Hillsong takes seriously the safety of all delegates and ensures supervision ratios and reporting procedures for safety concerns are implemented.
15. Force Majeure: Hillsong will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions due to events beyond its reasonable control.
16. Severability: If any clause (or part of any clause) in these terms and conditions is held by a court to be illegal, void or unenforceable, that clause (or part of a clause) is to be regarded as having been deleted from these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
18. Survival: Clauses 9 (COVID-19), 12 (Copyright Infringements), 13 (Privacy), 14 (Limitation of Liability), 15 (Force Majeure), 16 (Severability), 17 (Governing Law) and 18 (Survival) inclusive survive termination.