The Marriage Course – Hillsong Melbourne City
Helping married couples grow closer and build a healthy relationship that will continue for a lifetime.
Over the sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Build strong foundations
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving life’s challenges and conflicts
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other,
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy,
- Discover each other’s love languages
- and more…
We can all learn how to make the happiest marriage even better.
Please Note: Discussion is only with your spouse. There is no public discussion.
- Starts Wednesday 6th February 2019 for 7 weeks
- Wednesday evening from 7pm to 9:30pm, Light evening meal is provided.
- Rathdowne & Reeves Café, 497 Rathdowne St, Carlton VIC 3053 (street parking is usually available nearby)
- Cost – $130 per couple ($65 per person – discount for full time students & staff)
- For married couples