Thank you for wanting to join our in person Heart for the House service this Sunday! In line with the adjusted level 2 regulations, we have decided to reduce the number of locations with in person services (see current open locations below). So if you can’t find a location near you, please join us online by clicking here! All our locations will be open again in the near future when the government eases gathering restrictions. If you would like to stay up to date with our weekly email, please click here.
For planning and safety purposes, we require that you BOOK YOUR SEAT by clicking the “Book Your Seat” button below before you come to the service.
Anyone attending an in person church service should please book a seat.
Locations & Addresses
Due to recent updates to Covid restrictions only the below location will be meeting in person for now.
Braamfontein (The Empire)
Bryanston (Little Tuscany Boutique Hotel)
Cape Town CBD (Cresta Grande Hotel)
Century City (Hillsong Century City)
Centurion (Hillsong Centurion)
Durban (Daily Dosage Gallery)
Durbanville (The Barnyard Theatre)
Gugulethu (Ny 77, Guguletu)
Hatfield, Pretoria (ANEW Hotel Hatfield, 1054 Burnett Road)
Hermanus (Whale Coast Theatre)
Lagos (Oriental Hotel)
Mitchells Plain, Tafelsig (Bezaleel Church)
Mitchells Plain, Westridge (Westridge Highschool)
Nairobi (Sarit Centre, Pio Gama Pinto Road)
Plettenberg Bay (Noël Center, 19 Main Street)
Somerset West (The Pine Centre)
Southern Suburbs (Norman Henshilwood High School)
Stellenbosch (Endler Hall, Victoria Street)
West Coast (Cornerstone Institute)
Wonderboom (Hillsong Wonderboom)
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
We all need to use wisdom as well as follow health protocols and government guidelines to protect those around us. Your safety and wellbeing is and always will be our highest priority. Please take note of the important information below before you come on Sunday.
- It’s important that you wear your face mask at all times. Although children under the age of 5 are not required to wear a mask we do encourage you to consider their health and safety.
- Upon your arrival, present your barcode for check-in (you will receive this via email once you have booked your seat).
- On entry we will require you to do a temperature check and also ask you to sanitise your hands at one of the sanitising stations.
- Please practice social distancing from those who are not in your household and also avoid physical greetings like handshakes or hugs.
- It’s also important to maintain good hand & respiratory hygiene all the time.
- All our seating is spaced 1.5m apart according to government guidelines.
- We sanitise all our surfaces regularly in line with government guidelines.
- We adhere to the maximum capacity regulations according to the size of the venue.
- Please stay at home if you have any flu like symptoms or if you have a health condition that is deemed vulnerable or high risk.