The two vocational courses on offer are Certificate IV courses in Worship Music and Pastoral Leadership.
Worship Music - The Worship Music stream is designed to develop the heartbeat and creativity of a God-centred worshipper and creative innovator. Your course is structured to equip you for authentic ministry environments.
Pastoral Leadership - The Pastoral Leadership stream is designed to equip students to lead in every sphere of life, focusing predominantly on leadership and ministry development within a local church setting. The stream subjects cover biblical studies, theology, leadership and ministry principles.
The practicum is a crucial part of your studies. Here are some of the departments that you could gain experience in:
- Performing Arts
- Media / Comms
- Social Justice
Enrolment: August 26, 2020
Start of Semester 1: August 31, 2020
Mid Semester Break: 5th - 9th Oct (1 week)
End of Semester 1: November 27, 2020
To be eligible for admission into our Vocational Program, there are certain academic and characteristic entry requirements. This is simply to help promote your success in being suitable for the demands of ministry training.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time you start College
- Have successfully completed high school, or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 12 months)
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least the last 12 months)
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry training.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of any Offer of Place, and to conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Handbook, including the Student Code of Conduct, up to and during the period of their enrolment.
Tuition + Fees
Pastoral Leadership & Worship Music
Annual Price: $4,880 AUD
Per Subject Price: $305 AUD
Hillsong College Ltd
RTO Code: 1340
*The “indicative annual fee” is the cost of enrolling in a chosen course for the 2020 academic year. It is calculated based on a standard full-time study load, total of 16 subjects.
If you enroll in a larger or smaller study load, your fees will differ as the fees are calculated on a per subject bases