There is a key to building a great team, church, business, or organisation. After decades of leadership, Maxwell defines that key as his greatest leadership principle is “those closest to the leader will determine the success level of that leader”. It’s not enough for a leader to have vision, energy, drive and conviction. If you want to see your dream come to fruition, you must learn how to develop the leaders around you. The sign of a great leader is that they are developing the leaders around them. This short 7 week course will present you with insightful and practical keys on how to develop and turn a group of followers into a group of leaders. A perfect second step in being equipped in becoming a person of Godly influence in your world.
1. Introduction to leadership: the eschatology of leadership
2.A healthy church: focus on the early church and what the house of God looks like?
3.The Israelites- the temple and its adornment: the tabernacle, Jesus and the movement to today: the role of the Pentecostal spirit-filled church and leadership.
4. How to build leaders in your sphere of influence
5. Spiritual Gifts and where am I on my leadership journey
6. The church and leadership: my role in the house, heart and soul.
7. Servant leadership: postmodernism, belonging and my contribution (the tithe and H4TH)