Health and safety notice regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
Last updated 24.03.20 at 12:00 pm
THE BELOW ADVICE IS IN RELATION TO HILLSONG CHURCH LONDON
The health and wellbeing of our congregation is our highest priority.
Please be assured that Hillsong is closely monitoring and acting on the guidance provided by the UK Government regarding COVID-19.
• Until further notice, we won’t be meeting in venues for church however you can join us live online at 11am at hillsong.co.uk/onlineservice and our YouTube Channel ‘Hillsong Church London’.
• While we are not meeting at our Sunday gatherings, groups or other events, our wish is that you are part of a group so that you are connected and supported at this time. Find your nearest group on our website hillsong.co.uk/groups.
• If you or anyone in your householdshows any symptoms, please follow the UK Government Stay at Home Guidance and self-isolate for 14 days
• Please follow the newly issued Government guidelines on staying at home and away from others
• Be alert in taking the necessary precautions regarding your own health by following the advice for the public from the World Health Organisation (WHO)
• Check the recommendations of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office(FCO) before travelling overseas.
Ultimately, even as we pursue preventative measures and exercise wisdom in keeping ourselves and loved ones safe, our faith and security is in Jesus Christ. We pray His promise of protection over you and your family. Let’s also pray for those affected around the world, and that the virus will be quickly contained and conquered.
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” John 14:1