1. Read Proverbs 1-11 (Wisdom from King Solomon)
2. Watch Sunday’s HSK ONLINE.
3. Practice the new BIG WORD memory verse dance (Proverbs 3:5-6)
4. Make your own fruit salad.
5. Write a story with you as the main character.
6. Create your own exercise/PE class and teach it to your grown-ups.
7. Facetime or call a Grandparent and see how they are doing.
8. Learn how to do a head-stand and a hand-stand.
9. Help your grown-up tidy the house.
10. Have a movie night in your pajamas.
Last Sunday’s content:
BIG POINT: WE ARE WISE TO ASK GOD FOR WISDOM
BIG IDEA: WISE PEOPLE ASK (King Solomon asked God for wisdom)
BIG WORD: “TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART; DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. SEEK HIS WILL IN ALL YOU DO, AND HE WILL SHOW YOU WHICH PATH TO TAKE.” PROVERBS 3:5-6 (NLT)
BIG CHALLENGE: WRITE DOWN AND ASK GOD FOR 3 THINGS THAT WILL HELP OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL AS YOU