1. Ask to borrow your parents phone or camera and then play photographer for 10 minutes and take family photos.
2. Can you find something in nature that starts with all the letters of the alphabet?
3. On your next walk why not play ‘Red Light, Green Light’…Red means stop & Green means go!
4. Read Psalm 45:1
5. Watch Sunday HSK Online and write down five things you learned or found funny!
6. Try this easy cookie recipe with a parent: 1 cup oats, 1 1/2 bananas, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup & a few chocolate chips. Bake 16 minutes @ 180 degrees.
7. Now it’s time for a tea party with your family, you can even serve your yummy cookies!
8. Read two chapters of your favourite book.
9. Praise & worship time! Let’s listen to two worship songs and really take a moment to be present with God. Give Him all your worries.
10. Practise the new BIG WORD memory verse (Proverbs 4:20-23)
BIG POINT: WHAT’S IN MY HEART OVERFLOWS IN MY LIFE
BIG IDEA: AN OVERFLOWING HEART
BIG WORD:“LISTEN CLOSELY TO MY WORDS. DON’T LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT. KEEP THEM IN YOUR HEART. THEY ARE LIFE TO THOSE WHO FIND THEM. THEY ARE HEALTH TO YOUR WHOLE BODY. ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE, GUARD YOUR HEART. IT IS WHERE YOUR LIFE COMES FROM.” PROVERBS 4:20-23 (NIRV)
BIG CHALLENGE: DO YOU HAVE ANY OLDER TOYS THAT YOU COULD DONATE TO A CHILD IN NEED?