This year we are proud to partner with Agincourt Community Services Association! ACSA exists to address systemic poverty, social isolation, homelessness, and accessibiity. As a church family we will be providing Christmas gifts for children and food to support families in need.
To participate, drop off food or toys from November 24 – December 15 at Hillsong Toronto or Hillsong Toronto North.
The most needed food items are:
- Canned Foods: Meats, like Poultry and Tuna
- Soups, Stews, Chili, Gravy, and Sauces
- Pasta, Fruits and Vegetables, Beans
- Dried Goods, Mixtures, including Pancake Mix
- Tea Bags, Powdered Milk
- Grains (Rice, Quinoa etc.)
- Canned Veggies
- Granulated Sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Syrup and Honey
- Bottled Water
Guidelines for toys:
- Age Range: 0-12
- No guns or weapons or items with strong smell or small enough to swallow
- Preferred items – sports and educational related gifts (coloring books, workbooks, flash cards etc) picture books, board games, stuffed animals, squeeze toys (anything cognitive), instruments, art supplies, transportation toys, balls, puzzles, puppets, blocks, stamp sets, etc.