Hillsong Conference 2024
Terms & Conditions – 28 June 2023 (On Demand)
Hillsong Church Australia Ltd atf Hillsong Church Australia (ABN 73 640 782 059) (“Hillsong”) manages Hillsong Conference Registrations on Hillsong.com. Your purchasing of a ticket to Hillsong Conference On Demand 2024(“Registration”) is subject to these terms and conditions. If you would like to ask any questions or exercise any rights outlined in these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected].
1. Purchase of Registration: All prices clearly indicate the currency you will be charged and are inclusive of relevant taxes where applicable. You must pay for the Registration at the time of placing your order. Hillsong will issue an invoice to you when your payment has been successfully processed. Payment is by Amex, Visa or MasterCard only. Hillsong is not responsible for any bank fees that may be charged to you by third parties for the purchase of the Registration. Please check your contact details carefully before submitting your order. Hillsong may accept or reject the purchase of a Registration at its discretion, including (without limitation) if the payment method appears fraudulent, or there is an error in the price or description of the Product. If Hillsong rejects your order, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection.
2. Delivery: Upon successfully purchasing the Registration, Hillsong via the third-party ticketing system will confirm your purchase of your Registration via email within 24 hours. Should you not receive this confirmation please contact [email protected] .
3. License to Use the Streaming Site: Upon confirmation of Registration and payment, Hillsong grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable license to use the site to stream and access Hillsong Conference 2024. Hillsong Conference will be made available to you from 9 July 2024 to 31 August 2024.
4. Access to the Streaming Site: You acknowledge you are responsible for connecting to the Streaming Site and Hillsong takes no responsibility for access issues due to poor internet connection.
5. Streaming Site Failure: Hillsong will afford best endeavours to ensure a continuous service. Should you havean issue with access or continuity of the Streaming Site please email [email protected]. 6. Termination of Access to the Streaming Site: If it is found you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Hillsong reserves the right to terminate your access to the Streaming Site.
7. Reassigning Registrations: On Demand Registrations are non-transferrable. Each Registration is only valid for Hillsong Conference 2024 and we are unable to transfer this Registration between conferences or to the following conference year.
8. Refunding Registrations: Registrations are valid for Hillsong Conference On Demand 2024 and are non-refundable.
9. Delay, Reschedule or Cancellation of Hillsong Conference: Hillsong reserves the right to change any of the published event details and have the final determination on any matter relating to the event. If Hillsong Conference 2024 is subject to change, Hillsong will endeavour to notify you within a reasonable time of such changes. For delays, rescheduling or cancellation of Hillsong Conference please refer to clause 10 (COVID-19)
.10. COVID-19: If, as a result of a further outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 (‘COVID-19’) or any reasonable health risks, government laws or regulations or other lawful directions associated with the outbreak that result:
(a)In Hillsong Conference being delayed in performance of, or prevented from, performing the services associated with Hillsong Conference 2024 or any other portion thereof or any material obligation under this agreement, Hillsong shall inform you within a reasonable timeframe in order that every effort may bemade to reschedule Hillsong Conference 2024.
(b)In the event Hillsong Conference 2024 is cancelled, a refund will be issued to you promptly. You acknowledge and agree that it was and will not be possible for Hillsong Conference to currently plan for,or mitigate all the consequences that the existence and spread of the COVID-19 virus may have or cause,including without limitation, the actions or recommendations by authorities, including but not limited torestrictions of gathering larger than a certain number, lockdown, travel bans and social distancing.
11. Interpretations: Hillsong Conference 2024 On Demand will be communicated in English.
12. Code of Conduct: Hillsong has a zero-tolerance for attendees who act in any way deemed to be offensive and/or inappropriate on public forums and chats provided by Hillsong. If Hillsong reasonably believes this codeof conduct has not been complied with Hillsong reserves the right to deny access to said public forums, chats or may deny entry into or be removed from accessing the Hillsong Conference Streaming Site. If you are removed from Hillsong Conference due to a breach of this code of conduct you will not be issued a refund.
13. Copyright Infringements: All content provided by Hillsong throughout the duration of the conference is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). If it is found that you or a beneficiary of your Registration has used our content in an unauthorised manner, Hillsong reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property or damages claim.
15. Limitation of Liability:
(a)To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hillsong Conference is provided ‘as is’ and Hillsong makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees in relation to this website, the goods and/or services. Hillsong excludes all liability for any loss, liability, damage or expense (whether direct or indirect) which may be suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your access and attendance to Hillsong Conference and any Product you purchase at Hillsong Conference. To the extent Hillsong’s liability cannot lawfully be excluded, our liability will be limited, at its option, to the resupply, repair or replacement of the Registration or the cost of such resupply, repair or replacement.
(b)Hillsong (including its workers) will take every precaution to ensure the good welfare of and protection of all delegates who are registered for Hillsong Conference. To the fullest extent in law, you hereby release and indemnify Hillsong against any and all liability, loss or damage incurred as a result of any accident or misfortune, injury or loss to person or property as a result of attending Hillsong Conference online.
16. Force Majeure: Hillsong will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions due to events beyond its reasonable control.
17. Severability: If any clause (or part of any clause) in these terms and conditions is held by a court to be illegal, void or unenforceable, that clause (or part of a clause) is to be regarded as having been deleted from these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
19. Survival: Clauses 10 (COVID-19), 13 (Copyright Infringements), 14 (Privacy), 15 (Limitation of Liability), 16 (Force Majeure), 17 (Severability), 18 (Governing Law) and 19 (Survival) inclusive survive termination.