Safety Measures for In-Person Gatherings
We’d love to have you join us for an in-person gathering at one of our locations. The safety of you and your family is of the utmost importance to us, so the following safety measures will be in place.
– Increased cleaning and sanitization practices for the building, meeting CDC guidelines.
– Hand Sanitizer will be available and easily accessible at all gatherings.
– We have ensured that you can enjoy a contactless experience with resources available via text or through QR codes.
We Ask That:
– If you are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please enjoy church as a family at home with our online service.
– Please be aware that current health guidelines note that anyone not vaccinated should still wear a face covering.