We are looking forward to gathering together onsite at Hillsong Church in Palmerston.
We have introduced a range of new measures to ensure you can attend with confidence. We would greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these matters.
- We are limiting the amount of people who can be onsite.
- We have introduced a range of physical distancing measures, and we’re asking that you follow physical distancing guidelines onsite.
- Our physical distancing measures include new layouts of our auditorium chairs.
- You will be able to sit together with members of your household and maintain physical distance from those who don’t live in your household.
- We’ve also stepped up our routine cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces more frequently.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available.
- Giving options will continue to be via the Hillsong Giving App and online only and we will not be passing containers during our services.
Things We All Must Do:
- If you are unwell please stay home, and do not attend.
- Please maintain physical distance from those who don’t live in your household.
- Practice good hand & respiratory hygiene
- Please avoid physical greetings like handshakes or hugs.
- We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app
- And we encourage those who are high risk as defined by health.gov.au to continue to gather with us online.
We all need to use wisdom and follow guidelines to protect those around us. More information can be found at health.gov.au and coronavirus.nt.gov.au. Your safety and wellbeing is and always has been our highest priority. And we are committed to looking after your wellbeing when you attend. We look forward to welcoming you as we gather together.