There are a range of entry requirements that are all intended to make sure you are set up for success:
- Be a US citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA Student (we are exploring options for international students to study at this campus, stay tuned)
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Have successfully completed high school, or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover your fees, accommodation and living expenses.
- Be a committed Christian and a regular and active member of a local church
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our Student Code of Conduct.
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry training.
The following documents are needed for the submission of your application:
- Completed online application form
- Online Pastoral Reference form
- Declaration of Financial Capactiy
- Salvation testimony
- Photo ID
Ready to apply? Click here to get started!
Calendar and Fees
Fall Enrolment – August 11-13, 2021
Fall Commencement – August 16, 2021
Preview Day – October 20, 2021
Fall Semester End - December 21, 2021
Spring Enrolment – January 12-14, 2022
Spring Commencement – January 18, 2022
Preview Day – March 23, 2022
Spring Semester End - May 29, 2022
Application Closing Dates
While Hillsong College doesn’t have official closing dates for applications, we recommend you submit your application with sufficient time to properly plan your move to Phoenix.
Accreditation, Academic Partnerships, & Credit Transfers
Our vocational courses are accredited with ASQA, the Australian Government agency charged with quality and regulation of the vocational education and training sector in Australia. Our online or on campus undergraduate and graduate degrees are obtained through our partnership with Alphacrucis College located in Sydney Australia.
If you’ve done prior study you may be able to transfer credits into our courses. If you’ve had extensive ministry experience you also may be able to have this recognised as prior learning. Ask as part of your application.
Hillsong has partnership agreements with a number of Christian universities and colleges in the USA, providing exciting further education pathways for our graduates, with great credit transfer opportunities.
Transfers between Phoenix and Sydney
So students can experience the full range of what Hillsong College has to offer, we will be allowing transfers between Phoenix and Sydney, in both directions. Please note academic and immigration guidelines apply. See our FAQ page to learn more.