• Working in tandem with engineers and/or production manager, advance and assist in the advancing of all technical aspects of an event including the familiarization and preparation as appropriate of team rosters, gear lists, run sheets, patch lists, etc.
• Submit TD Report from previous service by end of the next day and lead/prompt any pertinent action points
• Phone brief with Creative Tech leads for upcoming service
Service Responsibilities & Call Times
• Arrive prior to setup or PM rehearsal calltime to ensure readiness to welcome and brief team leads and manage assets effectively
• Manage the technical flow of the event from setup to packdown and the effective problem solving and proactive identification of potential technical issues at the main stage as well as across all auxiliary production setups via communication with team leads
• Maintain an efficient schedule through setup, rehearsal and packdown, updating CP, MD, WL and Events Lead as to schedule status as appropriate
• Oversee all technical aspects of services by being present to observe, troubleshoot and resolve any current or potential issues