Last updated: 15 October
THE BELOW ADVICE IS IN RELATION TO HILLSONG CHURCH AUSTRALIA
The following conditions of entry have been put in place to keep our places of worship and other operational facilities safe from COVID-19. We hope you understand the need to cooperate with these important conditions when entering and operating from our Hillsong premises.
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry apply to all staff, students, volunteers, contractors, congregation members, or the general public.
You are not permitted to enter or remain onsite if you:
- Have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days and required to quarantine or isolate
- Have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- Are an active COVID-19 case or awaiting test results
- Have currently, or recently, experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath.
While onsite you need to:
- Register your personal details using the system required for contract tracing purposes
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- Avoid physical greetings, like handshakes or hugs
- Follow all other safety directions given by your oversight or location management
- Avoid the sharing of food, drink, water, and eating implements with others
- Wear a face mask if you are required to do so, in accordance with government health directions.
Note: In some States & Territories or certain venues we hire, proof of vaccination may be required to attend services and events.
For staff and volunteers there are additional requirements for being onsite, which are:
- Be pre-approved to be onsite by your Manager and location management
- Be rostered on for a duty or activity being undertaken
- Complete the Safe Church online COVID-19 safety training
- Attend safety briefs at your location, where provided
- Demonstrate adherence to worker vaccination requirements, if applicable
- Immediately respond to any safety concerns observed or report them to someone who can
- Not bring guests (e.g. family members) or grant access to others who do not meet the above requirements.