It looks like location services are turned off. Enable location services in your settings to use your current location, or type your address in the search bar.
Back to search
List view
Gathering Online
Service Times and Information
Free Parking
Close To Public Transport
Wheelchair Accessible
Parents Room

Get Involved

Become a Volunteer

Volunteer with CityCare

There are many ways in which you can lend your time, skills and resources to Hillsong CityCare.


CityCare Youth programs are run on a weekly basis and involves school and community-based activities to empower and equip young people.

Three areas in which you can be involved are:

  • Safe Spaces Volunteer
  • SHINE and STRENGTH Facilitator
  • Youth Coach Mentoring

Email [email protected] for more information about these opportunities.



  • SHINE Facilitator

Email [email protected] for more information about these opportunities.


Children & Families

  • Playgroups
  • English Conversation Classes

Email [email protected] for more information about these opportunities.



  • Kilo of Christmas Wrap n Pack Day (our annual food relief wrap and pack party wrapping hampers for families in need)
  • Kilo of Kindness (our annual Easter food relief drive packing hampers for vulnerable families)


*Availability requirements vary across each of these programs.
**A valid Working with Children’s permit is a mandatory requirement for volunteering with children.

Volunteer Screening & Working With Children Check

Further training or instruction may be required for specific volunteering roles listed above. If you would like to contribute your time or find out more information about volunteering, please contact us.

Disclaimer – (Screening and training)
Under the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012, you will be required to undertake a working with children check (WWCC) with the Office of the Children’s Guardian.
A Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct. The Working with Children Check for volunteers does not attract a fee.

To apply for a Working With Children Check go to Once your application has been completed online you will receive an application number (APP). To complete the application, you will need to take your application number, along with proof of identity, to a NSW Motor Registry, RMS Agency, or Service NSW Office. Details on finding a location are outlined at