The Hillsong Croydon Pre Marriage Course
Sunday, 2 October, 2 PM
Arthur Davidson Suite
The Hillsong Croydon Pre-Marriage Course is designed to empower couples who are planning to start a life together, bringing God’s wisdom to the heart of your relationship. Get ready to embark on a journey that will set a strong foundation for your relationship and get you ready for a great adventure together.
This course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What you’ll learn
• The key elements and tools for good communication
• How to resolve conflicts in a constructive way
• Your partner’s love language and personality type
• How to set healthy boundaries with family, friends and work
• The ingredients of deep intimacy and a fulfilling sex life
• How to accomplish your dreams as a couple and live a prosperous and generous life
The course covers the key pillars of relationships:
2. Conflict resolution
For more information, and to secure your place, please register!
Registration fee: £45 per couple
– Access to all the online resource videos
– Prepare / Enrich relationship report
– Couples journal